Here is one of our telephone sales script examples that is designed for calling for recruiting services.
Hello [Contact’s Name], this is [Your Name] from [Your Company], have I caught you in the middle of anything?
In a lot of our telephone sales script examples, we start out a call with some sort of elevator pitch.
Great. The Purpose of my call is that we help hiring managers to shorten the timeframe it takes to place a new hire.
(Optional) Disqualify Statement
I actually don’t know if you are a good fit for what we provide so I just had a question or two.
Good telephone sales script examples will include good probing sales questions.
If I could ask you real quick:
- How do you feel about the amount of time it currently takes you to fill open positions?
- How happy are you with the quality of candidates that you are being presented with? Do you feel like you are being able to select from top caliber talent?
- How important is it for you to decrease or minimize the amount of time you spend interviewing?
- How do you feel about your organization’s ability to effectively qualify and screen applicants?
- Are you currently working with an external recruiter or recruiting firm? Are you currently working with staffing agency? If yes – how long have you been working them?
- How concerned are you about delays with filling positions impacting the business operation and bottom line?
Examples of Common Problems
If your questions don’t uncover areas that could be working better, share some common problems in your telephone sales script examples.
Oh, OK. Well, as we talk with other hiring managers, we have noticed that they often express challenges with:
It taking longer than needed to place a new hire
Being presented with the right candidates
Not having enough time for the interview process because of their everyday responsibilities
How to effectively qualify and screen applicants
Experiencing high hard and soft dollar costs due to delays in filling open positions (Some companies experience a loss of as much as $10K per day in revenue due to delays in the hiring process)
Not having top caliber resources on the team
Can you relate to any of those?
Company and Product Info
In your telephone sales script examples, share some powerful details about your company and product right before you close for the next step.
It might productive for us to talk in more detail. The reason why is:
As I said, I am with [Your Company] and we provide recruiting services, including everything end-to-end staffing solutions for all levels of employees and managers.
Our recruiting services can help you to:
- Shorten the timeframe it takes to place a new hire
- Improve the quality of the new hire
- Reduce internal time spent searching, screening, and interviewing applicants
- Improve how they qualify and screen applicants
- Reduce the costs associated with finding and placing new hires
- Build top caliber teams leading to the best business results
Some ways that we differ from other options out there are:
- We have one of the most extensive databases of qualified candidates.
- We utilize a screening process that will deliver you the best candidates while minimizing the amount of time that you have to invest in the process.
- We specialize in finding candidates for specialized and difficult to fill positions.
We hope these telephone sales script examples help you to build your sales pitch and take your game to the next level!