Looking for a full-time or part-time sales position?
If you are, click to create an account in our careers page to see and apply to job postings. Following that link will take to a page where you will create a “” account profile.
This will provide you access to an area in our software platform where you can upload your resume and apply to open positions.
Our Careers Page is Different in Two Ways
There are two ways that our careers tool is different than any other companies:
- You can apply for jobs posted by our customers: You will not only be able to apply for open jobs at SalesScripter, you can also view and apply for jobs that are posted by SalesScripter customers.
- You can promote yourself to SalesScripter customers: You will be able to publish your profile in a labor pool area where SalesScripter customers can go when looking to hire additional sales resources.
Promote Yourself to Hundreds of Hiring Managers
There are thousands of businesses using SalesScripter to improve their sales prospecting. Almost all of those businesses are either looking to add more salespeople to their team or are looking to improve or replace existing sales resources.
By getting your profile displayed and listed in our labor pool area, you will have the opportunity to get your name and info in front of a lot of people making it a very easy and efficient way for you to put yourself out there.
You Can Become Very Attractive to Our Customers
One thing to start to understand about our system is that after you have worked in a sales role for one of our customers, you will become extremely more attractive for other SalesScripter customers. The reason why is that once you have become familiar with the SalesScripter software and methodology, it will be a lot easier for a company that uses SalesScripter to onboard you and add you to their sales team.
The “Uber for Sales”
One way to look at our career page is that it is kind of like an “Uber for Sales”. Uber makes it really easy is for people that need a ride to hire someone that is open to giving a ride in exchange for a fee.
We offer this same type of solution for sales in that we not only make it easy for hiring managers to find sales resources that are available for work, but we also provide a framework, common language, and methodology for all parties to operate within and this can simplify and shorten the onboarding and ramp up process.
If you are looking for full-time or part-time sales work, follow these steps to get yourself into our system:
- Follow this to create a free Job Seeker account
- Fill out your profile with your information and upload your resume
- Apply to any open positions
- Publish your profile into our labor pool to become visible for employers
- Watch our training videos to make yourself more valuable and attractive to hiring managers