Here is a sales email sample. This the pre-call email from the SalesScripter email template library and it is filled in with a sales pitch for digital marketing services.
We will share the sales email sample and then explain it a bit after.
Subject line:There can be challenges with communicating dry and technical information
Hello [Prospect First Name],
To quickly introduce myself, I am with [company name] and we find that it is very common for businesses to have challenges with:
- There can be challenges with communicating dry and technical information
- It can be difficult to establish a new or existing brand
- It can be challenging to consistently generate leads
- It can be difficult to get employees on the same page in terms of processes and procedures
- There is always a need to increase revenue from new clients
- There are often areas for improvement with their websites and that can make it difficult to increase revenue generated online
- There can be fierce competition from direct competitors and difficult to strength their position
- There is always a need to increase revenue and market share
I am not sure if you are concerned about any of those and that is why I am reaching out to you. I will try to give you a call next week.
If you are interested in talking before then, I can schedule a brief 15 to 20 minute meeting next Tuesday or Thursday morning where we can discuss what you are currently doing from a digital marketing standpoint and share with you how we have helped other companies like yours to improve their sales and marketing.
Now let’s look at some things that are taken into consideration with the design of this sales email sample.
The message is Focused Around Pain Points
This email centers around the pain points that the service provided helps to resolve. This is done for a couple of reasons and the first one is that this can be a strategy to try to send something that might grab the prospect’s attention. If the prospect is having some of these challenges, they might be more likely to read and continue reading the email.
Another thing that is good about talking to your prospect by using pain points is that you are more likely to be communicating in a language that the prospect understands.
Minimal Company and Product Info
You might not have noticed this but there is very little mentioned about the company and products sold in this sales email sample. This is a very purposeful tactic as it is done to create an email that does not sound so “salesy”.
Your prospect will get a lot of emails from salespeople and with that, if a prospect detects an email to be a salesperson trying to sell something, they might delete it very quickly without reading much or any of the message. If you can minimize how much you look like a salesperson in your sales email sample, you can decrease how quickly a prospect might be to delete your email.