Here is a quick example of a telecalling script for selling web design services.
Hello [Contact’s Name], this is Michael Halper from [company name], have I caught you in the middle of anything?
We like starting out your telecalling script with an elevator pitch.
Great. The Purpose of my call is that we help businesses to improve the design, traffic, and conversion rates for their website.
(Optional) Disqualify Statement
I actually don’t know if you are a good fit for what we provide so I just had a question or two.
It will be good to include some good probing sales questions in your telecalling script.
If I could ask you real quick:
- How do you feel about the current design and layout of your website?
- Do you feel like your website is doing a good communicating everything you offer and how you can help?
- Do you feel like your website visitors are able to easily find the information they are looking for or that you want them to see?
- How important is it for you to improve your website conversion rates?
- How much of a priority is it for you to increase the level of website traffic and visitors that you are getting?
- How well are you doing from an SEO perspective (Search Engine Optimization)? Are you getting any organic search traffic?
Examples of Common Problems
If the questions in your telecalling script don’t uncover a need for your services, share some of the problems that you help with.
Oh, OK. Well, as we talk with other businesses, we have noticed that they often express challenges with:
- Their website is not performing and producing the type of results that are needed
- It can be difficult to clearly communicate everything offered through a website
- There is room for improvement with the layout and design of the website
- The website conversion rate could be better
- There is a need to increase website traffic
- There is not enough traffic coming to the website through organic SEO (search engine optimization)
- It can be difficult to make the needed website changes that will increase exposure and traffic
- It can be difficult to get their website to generate enough leads
- It can be difficult to find ways to get more revenue out of web traffic
Can you relate to any of those?
Company and Product Info
Right before you try to close the prospect on the next step in your sales process in your telecalling script, share some quick and powerful details about your company and product.
As I said, I am with [company name] and we provide web design services
Our web design services help you with everything from building a new website, improving an existing site, and then optimizing the site and driving traffic to it through internet marketing and search engine optimization
Our web design services can help you to:
- Improve the design, traffic, and conversion rates for their website
- Clearly communicate what they have to offer through their website
- Improve the user experience on their website
- Improve website conversion rates
- Increase website traffic
- Improve search engine optimization (SEO)
Some ways that we differ from other options out there are:
- We have decades of experience.
- We use industry leading tools and technology.
- We design websites that get better results than other agencies.
We worked with previous customer and provided Product X.
This helped them to initial improvement, which led to business improvement.
We hope this telecalling script example helps you to take your game to the next level!