The following is a sales script example with a structured script framework which contains seven components. We will use our own script that we use to sell SalesScripter.
But before we show you that sales script, we know selling can be tough so we want to share this video with you to add a little humor to make your day a little brighter.
An introduction is necessary in every sales script. With telesales, you possibly need two introductions – one being for the gatekeeper and the other for the target prospect.
Hello [Contact's Name], this is Michael Halper from SalesScripter , have I caught you in the middle of anything?
2. Value Statement
Share details regarding what you’re offering immediately following your introduction. The most optimal way of doing this is by sharing a value statement, one sentence which communicates how you help.
The purpose of my call is we help sales managers to improve the performance of every person on their team.
3. Disqualify Statement
By disqualifying the prospect early in the call by questioning if they’re a good fit is a psychological tactic in this sales script example. This decreases the prospect’s guard, creates curiosity as well as builds rapport.
I’m not certain if you’re a good fit for what we do, so I just have a couple of questions if you have a couple of minutes to talk.
4. Qualifying Questions
In addition, this sales script example has questions to help qualify the prospect. These help you to be certain you’re spending your valuable time with qualified prospects as well as to get the prospect talking and interested in the conversation.
Do you feel like it is challenging to get new sales hires ramped up and performing?
Do you feel like all of your sales resources are saying and asking the right questions when talking with prospects?
Are you concerned about the amount of under-performing sales resources that you regularly have?
Do you feel like you know how to get all of your sales resources consistently saying the right pitch when prospecting?
5. Common Pain Points
By sharing common challenges which others have been experiencing, you can help to uncover pain the prospect may be having.
I understand. When speaking with other individuals, we find that they sometimes express challenges that their current vehicle is:
- it takes a long time and is difficult to get new sales resources trained and ramped up
- if the sales resources are saying the right stuff when talking with prospects
- always have too many under-performing sales resource
- not real sure how to get all sales resources trained and saying the right pitch when prospecting
Can you relate to any of those things?
6. Building Interest Points
The need to trigger interest will arise at some point and you can have some strong points at the end of your sales script to assist you with this.
Oh, ok. I understand. Well, it might be productive for us to talk in more detail.
As I said, I’m with SalesScripter and we have sales prospecting solution and training program that provides your resources with scripts and clarity around what to do and say..
The following is a sales script example for a close attempt.
But, since I have called you out of the blue, I do not want to take any more of your time to talk right now.
- What do you think about what we have discussed so far?
- Is this something that you are interested in discussing in more detail?
- A great next step would be for us to schedule a/an brief 15 to 20 minute meeting where we can discuss your goals and challenges and share any value and insight that we have to offer.
- Is that something that you would like to put on the calendar?
- How does your calendar look next Tuesday or Thursday morning for us to schedule a/an brief 15 to 20 minute meeting wherediscuss your goals and challenges and share any value and insight that we have to offer.
SalesScripter provides a sales script tool that provides a sales script example.