In B2B sales, you will face the same objections again and again:
– What is this in regards to?
– Is this a sales call?
– I am not interested.
– Just send me your info.
– We are already using someone right now.
– We do not have any budget right now.
– We are not looking at making any changes right now.
– Call me back in X months.
If you would like to get some new ideas of what to do and say when these come up, watch this webinar recording on “Objection Rebuttals that Defuse Common Sales Objections”
Being able to make some positive changes in this one area should create big improvements in your ability to get meetings and generate leads.