Here are some examples of prospecting scripts. This is one of our prospecting scripts that focuses on selling SalesScripter to sales managers or someone that manages salespeople.
Hello [Contact’s Name], this is Michael Halper from SalesScripter, have I caught you in the middle of anything?
Great. The Purpose of my call is that we help Sales Managers to get their sales people saying the best possible sales pitch and asking the right questions.
I actually don’t know if you are a good fit for what we provide so I just had a question or two.
We recommend that you ask some probing sales questions in your prospecting scripts.
If I could ask you real quick:
- How confident are you that all of your sales resources are asking the right questions when talking with prospects?
- How concerned are you about the amount of time it takes to get new sales hires ramped up and performing? How long on average does it take for a rep to get fully up-to-speed?
- How important is it for you to get under-performing sales resources corrected and on the right path toward meeting or exceeding their objectives?
- How concerned are you about your current level of sales staff turnover?
- How open are you to exploring new ways to boost sales performance for your sales resources?
- Are you all currently using any type of sales methodology or sales training curriculum?
- Do your sales resources use any kind of script or sales playbook?
Examples of Common Problems
You can share some examples of problems that you help to fix in your prospecting scripts.
Oh, OK. Well, as we talk with other Sales Managers, we have noticed that they often express challenges with:
- It can be difficult to get the sales resources saying to right sales pitch and asking the right questions
- It can take long time and be difficult getting new sales resources trained and ramped up
- There is always a need to find ways to continue to improve sales performance
- It can be difficult to get under-performing sales resources corrected and on the right path
- It can be time consuming and a daunting task to get new and existing resources trained up and where they need to be
- Sales staff turnover can be costly and it would be nice to find ways to decrease it
Can you relate to any of those?
Company and Product Info
Share a little information about you in your prospecting scripts in order to create enough interest to close.
It might productive for us to talk in more detail. The reason why is:
As I said, I am with SalesScripter and we provide a web-based app that makes it easy for sales managers to teach their salespeople what to say and ask.
Our app can help you to:
- Get their sales people saying the best possible sales pitch and asking the right questions
- Shorten the amount of time that it takes to train new salespeople
- Improve sales performance for the entire sales team
- Decrease sales staff turnover
- Get under-performing on the right track
- Simplify training and onboarding for the sales resources
Some ways that we differ from other options out there are:
- There is no solution like this out there.
- Most sales training programs don’t help with making it clear what to say and ask.
- Many sales training programs are either fluff or are too complicated.
We hope these examples of sales prospecting scripts help you to take your game to the next level!