Terms updated on January 1, 2023
All services provided by SalesScripter (“SalesScripter, LLC”) may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SalesScripter, LLC from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
At the time of creating a subscription for any of SalesScripter’s software based products, the customer will be charged for the chosen product at the time of purchase. This date will then be the customer’s activation and anniversary for future billing. For products paid on a monthly basis, the customer’s preferred payment method will be charged automatically on that day. For products paid on an annual basis, the customer’s preferred payment method will be charged automatically on that day each year.
If the customer’s payment method is unable to be successfully charged on the anniversary date, the subscription will expire and the customer will not be able to use the product or access any of the information inside.
Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
SalesScripter offers a 30 day Money back guarantee if there is a lack of satisfaction for any of its software products. Request for a refund must be communicated to SalesScripter in writing within 30 days of the date when subscription is created. Refunds for software products will not be provided beyond 30 days from the date of purchase.
Customer can cancel their subscription at any time. If the customer cancels the subscription of a software product, their preferred payment method will not be billed again. There are no refunds of for the remainder of a subscription that is after the date of cancellation.
The licensing for SalesScripter software products are per individual user. More than one user using one subscription is a violation of the licensing model and SalesScripter will have the right to take legal action and can chose to close the customer’s account.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
Non-Commercial Use by Members
SalesScripter software products and training are for personal use only. Members may not use the products or services for any commercial endeavors, such as using the system to produce documents which are then sold as part of a product for a company external to SalesScripter. SalesScripter may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the products or services.
The information that customers enter into the software products is treated as completely confidential and will not be shared with any other customers.
Limitation of Liability
SalesScripter, LLC shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from SalesScripter, LLC ‘ servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, SalesScripter, LLC shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of SalesScripter, LLC ‘ servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
Violations of these Acceptable Use Policies should be referred to email@example.com. All complaints will be investigated promptly. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
SalesScripter, LLC cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by SalesScripter, LLC are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software and programming used by SalesScripter, LLC are not directly owned or written by SalesScripter, LLC. Moreover, SalesScripter, LLC holds no responsibility for the use of our clients’ accounts. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions will result in the automatic deactivation of the account in question. We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as SalesScripter, LLC sees fit.
By activating your account with SalesScripter, LLC, you agree to the above policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines and disclaimer, and a copy of your acceptance is forwarded along with your activation request to be maintained with your account information.
NOTICE: If you sign up for an account and fail to comply with these terms, no refunds will be given. We will, however, advise you by e-mail or phone prior to taking any action to provide you with an opportunity to correct the problem.
SalesScripter, LLC reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies, guidelines and disclaimer without notification. We also retain the right to increase any pricing and make changes to our account plans without notification.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Any client or company specific information provided will be treated as confidential and will not be shared with any other SalesScripter clients unless permission is provided.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Types of Information We Collect and How We Use It
Information Customers Provide: When you create an account with SalesScripter, use the Services, request services or information, or contact us directly, we may ask you to provide or collect some or all of the following types of information:
Account Information: When you register to use the our software, we collect your full name, email address, phone number, address, and credit card information. We only store and keep your name, email address, and phone number. Your address and credit card information is sent to third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on SalesScripter’s behalf.
Company and Product Information: When you use the SalesScripter Sales Pitch Builder portion of the software, you will enter information about your company and products. We do not view, export, share, manipulate, or analyze any of the data that you enter into the CRM.
User Contacts: When you use the SalesScripter CRM and Staffing portions of the software, you can import a list of contacts or accounts. There are a variety of fields types of information that you can load into the system and you are also able to create custom fields allowing you to store any data you chose into the software. We do not view, export, share, manipulate, or analyze any of the data that you enter into the CRM.
The software does provide the capability to send email messages. We do collect data on contacts in the software for when they open emails and click on links in emails. We do not share this information with any external or third-party organizations.
Communications With Us: When you contact us inquire about the Services, request customer service or technical support, or request other information, we may collect your name, email address, phone number or mailing address. We may use this information for sales and marketing purposes but we do not share this information with any external or third-party organizations.
Automatic Data Collection: As is true of most web sites and mobile applications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data, mobile device identifiers, and advertising identifiers. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personal information and we do not share this information with any external or third-party organizations.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons: A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. Pixel tags allow us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement
- Behavioral Advertising/Re-Targeting: We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Google Integration: When the integration between SalesScripter and Google is enabled, we will connect the user’s SalesScripter account with the user’s Google account and that can include both email and calendar functionality. SalesScripter will not view, use, or save data that is in the user’s Google account for any reason or in any way. SalesScripter will not access, use, or save any data that is in the user’s google account. The only thing the integration will do is send email messages and calendar events from SalesScripter to the user’s Google email and Google calendar. No data will be sent from the user’s email or calendar to SalesScripter.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We acquire, hold, use, and process personal information for a variety of business purposes:
- To provide services or information requested by clients
- Fulfill requests for products, services, or information, including information about potential or future services
- We may use personal information about you for its administrative purposes, including:
- Measure interest in our products and services
- Develop new products and services;
- Ensure internal quality control
- Verify individual identity
- Account management, customer service, or system maintenance
- Process payment for products or services purchased
- Process applications and transactions
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Enforce our Terms
- Marketing and sales for our products and services
- You may contact us at any time to opt-out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes, as further described below.
- We may use personal information to identify areas to invest research and development for new products or product enhancements
We may store all personal Information we collect in a secure data center through a partnership with a top tier service provider.
For the purposes of being able to reactivate services, we will retain your information until there is a request for your information to be deleted.
How to Opt-Out