If you are trying to determine if SalesScripter is a good fit for you, a good place to start is looking at what the scripter produces. As Stephen Covey writes in The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, it can often help to begin with the end in mind.
To help you get a good idea of what the scripter produces, we have put together a quick video that goes through the output items at a high level.
The output items are organized in the following folders:
- Sales scripts: includes scripts to use for cold calling and prospecting
- Email templates: emails that can be put into an email system and sent out to prospects during prospecting
- Voicemail scripts: a number of voicemail scripts
- Responses and questions: documents that include lists of questions and statements that a sales person can use when prospecting
- Ideal prospect profile: some documents that a sales person can use as a guide to make sure they are talking to the right prospects
- Marketing output: the scripter produces a few marketing tools and documents
It is important to point out that all of these items are produced with the answers that are answered in the scripter web form. This process makes all of the templates and output custom tailored to the users particular scenario in terms of products and services.
There are additional training modules that go through each of the output folders and items.
Test out SalesScripter for free .Google[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]