Need some help

I am about to give up. The customers hang up, they curse, the gate keepers keep the gates tight. My question is, am I the problem, or does the campaign suck?

mhalper2000

Administrator
I don't have enough information from your message to be able to say that it is you, your approach, or your product. I can say that prospecting is tough even when you are doing everything correctly and have a great product.

But you certainly might have room for improvement in terms of what you are doing and saying. That is one thing that I love about sales is that there are small things that you can do to become better and improve your results.

The first thing that I recommend you do is watch this video on improving your mental strength or state as from your message I think you first need to get your mind in the right (or better) place.

After that, I would watch all of our sales training videos in our SMART sales training program. Here is a playlist to those videos on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoUVJsDQgZIIQetRHRrPVIQReRAr7Wird

Just start at the top and work through all of the videos and that will improve not only your efforts, but also improve your understanding of what is going on and what you are doing.