For MLM?

Hi Michael, I am watching your videos, very interesting.... Creating all the messages and then putting them in a repository to be used by all the salespeople regarding his sales process and industry is amazing...

I don't know if This Strategy could be used with MLM or Network Marketing? Do you have experience working with that industry?

I ask you mainly because prospecting is the biggest obstacle for people I Know, but I can see this methodology as an opportunity to Knock down this obstacle and make it an easier task for people without experience.

Yes, our solution probably works better with MLM than any other scenario for the following reasons:

1. The majority of people recruited do not have sales experience
2.It can be difficult to switch between pitching biz opportunity and the actual product
3. Early success is critical to the recruited rep staying motivated
4. Successful downline is dependent on have new recruits staying motivated
5. New recruits can be scared to sell because they do not know what to do and say

I actually have an MLM prebuilt script for selling the biz oppt in our prewritten script library.

Although, with all of that being a perfect fit, the problem with MLM is paying for our tool. With corporate, you have employees and a company budget.

With MLM you do not have that so who pays is the challenge and nobody probably wants to.

The top of the downline or the MLM HG should be motivated to purchase and use our tool for new reps because the more successful the downline the more money they make but I am not confident that in the world of 1099’s they would see it that way (in the same way a business would with w2 employees or even contract employees).

New recruits would likely not want to purchase our tool after signing up to be in an MLM.

Yes, our solution probably works better with MLM than any other scenario for the following reasons:

1. The majority of people recruited do not have sales experience
2.It can be difficult to switch between pitching biz opportunity and the actual product
3. Early success is critical to the recruited rep staying motivated
4. Successful downline is dependent on have new recruits staying motivated
5. New recruits can be scared to sell because they do not know what to do and say

I actually have an MLM prebuilt script for selling the biz oppt in our prewritten script library.

Although, with all of that being a perfect fit, the problem with MLM is paying for our tool. With corporate, you have employees and a company budget.

With MLM you do not have that so who pays is the challenge and nobody probably wants to.

The top of the downline or the MLM HG should be motivated to purchase and use our tool for new reps because the more successful the downline the more money they make but I am not confident that in the world of 1099’s they would see the worktime employee tracking software in that way (in the same way a business would with w2 employees or even contract employees).

New recruits would likely not want to purchase our tool after signing up to be in an MLM.
Thank You, Michael
It helped a lot