Search results

1. J

Can i change the order of emails in an email campaign

would it screw the existing campaign up if I wanted to rearrange the order of the 6 emails I have in my campaign?
  2. J

Add new templates how

Hello, how do I add templates to the sales scripter software?
  3. J

Get copy of slides?

Just watched your "How to Build Your Best Value Proposition" on YouTube. Is it possible to get a copy of the preso?
  4. J

Email address marked as undeliverable?

I have a contact with an email address marked as undeliverable. I know the email address is correct. What can I do to fix?
  5. J

Purchase Lite?

Went to the pricing page, and it looks like the lite package would work, which indicates that it includes the CRM. The only other feature I think would be great to have is the Sales Message Builder. Is there a page that talks about that? Depending on that, may go with Pro, although I really...
  6. J

Follow up scripts

Do you have any videos or info for good follow up scripts? I did not see them and wanted to check.
  7. J

Can you use tags for contacts

Is there a way to add tags to contacts, for a particular industry for example, where you can then do a search on a tag and see all of the contacts with that tag?
  8. J

What browser is best to use?

Which browser do you recommend we use with sales scripter?
  9. J

Where do email replies go?

If I send an email out of the software, where do the replies go when a prospect replies? Do they go to the software or my outlook?
  10. J

Can I create multiple scripts

I have about 25 different products. With your system can I create more than one script or can I create a script for each of my 25 products?