Search results

1. mhalper2000

Email signature does not show up

The templates will always show {email signature} and that will fill in with the signature that you have set up in the email settings page. I would recommend that you add yourself as a contact to the CRM and send an email to yourself to see what it looks like.
  2. mhalper2000

My sales reps can't see the message builder

No it is not possible to provide access to the Sales Message Builder in the Add-On user accounts. The design is that only one account has the Sales Message Builder and that is the Pro user account. This provides only one account and one place where you sales message can be created and edited...
  3. mhalper2000

User manual

We do not have a user manual but there are videos in the top right of most pages in the app where you will see a button that says Help Video that explains that particular page. Here is a playlist on YouTube of all of those help videos -...
  4. mhalper2000

Autodialer

We do not currently provide auto dialer or integration with one. We do integrate with RingCentral and provide soft phone with click to dial, but not auto dialing.
  5. mhalper2000

Use how with sales team

The system is designed to be one account per each user that is using the system. If you want to have your sales reps in the system, you can purchase Add-On User subscriptions for each salesperson and link those to your account. Let me know if you have any other questions.
  6. mhalper2000

call/email cadences

You will get a library of call scripts and email templates. Many of the email templates are put together in prebuilt sequences or series. We do not necessarily have call cadence scripts because you would probably use the same script during your different call attempts. Let me know if I did not...
  7. mhalper2000

Try SalesScripter for free with our 30 day free trial!

We are excited to let you know that we now offer a 30 day free trial option of SalesScripter. If you have been wanting to try SalesScripter but were not sure if it was the right fit, click the link below to create your free trial at no cost. Click here to try SalesScripter SalesScripter is a...
  8. mhalper2000

New simplified version released today

We have published a new version of SalesScripter today and there are significant changes that are worth bringing to your attention: Simplified Name Drop Feature Until today, there was a feature that allowed you to create name drop examples. We simplified that feature by moving it inside of the...
  9. mhalper2000

Can't see sales message builder on phone

The application is not designed to shrink down to a phone screen size. You can access and use the app on a tablet, laptop, or PC.
  10. mhalper2000

Change from email address

Go to Settings on left sidebar, then Email. On this page, you can change the from name, from email address, and email signature.
  11. mhalper2000

Free access to our email guesser

One of SalesScripter’s most popular features is our email guesser, which is a tool that allows you to put in a name and the software will tell you what their email address is. We get a lot requests from people that only want to use our email guesser but we don’t sell it by itself. To respond...
  12. mhalper2000

One of SalesScripter’s most popular features is our email guesser, which is a tool that allows you to put in a name and the software will tell you what their email address is. We get a lot requests from people that only want to use our email guesser but we don’t sell it by itself. To respond...
  13. mhalper2000

One of SalesScripter’s most popular features is our email guesser, which is a tool that allows you to put in a name and the software will tell you what their email address is. We get a lot requests from people that only want to use our email guesser but we don’t sell it by itself. To respond to...
  14. mhalper2000

Integrate with salesforce essentials?

Unfortunately we do not. We integrate with Salesforce Editions: Enterprise, Unlimited, Developer, and Performance.
  15. mhalper2000

Examples of Closing Questions to Ask When Selling

This video has examples of closing questions that you can add to your mix of questions when selling.
  16. mhalper2000

The Most Common Social Selling Fail

This is the biggest mistake that I believe salespeople do when using LinkedIn is sending an invite to connect and as soon as the invitation is accepted, the salesperson sends a message trying to sell their product. I see this every day and here is a blog post that explains why I feel this is...
  17. mhalper2000

Does unsubscribe stop emails from sending

Yes, if a contacts clicks unsubscribe, the system will no longer send emails to that contact. All future scheduled emails will be stopped from going to that contact.
  18. mhalper2000

ActiveCampaign integration question

When you add new contacts that are already in ActiveCampaign, the contacts will not go over through the API to create new contacts in ActiveCampaign. In other words, you will not create duplicates in your ActiveCampaign account when you add contacts to SalesScripter that are already on the other...
  19. mhalper2000

How to get clients to meet with me

In order to create a sense of urgency, you need to have a strong sales message that communicates how you can help them, what you can improve for them, what problems you can solve for them, impacts that they can have if they do not do anything, examples of how you have helped others, ways that...
  20. mhalper2000

Integration with Active Campaign

The CRM integrates in a similar way by sending contacts and data from SalesScripter to ActiveCampaign. But we do not offer integration with the script in the same way in terms of displaying documents from SalesScripter in ActiveCampaign.