Search results

1. O

Do I download the software or cloud?

If I purchase, do I have to download the software or is it cloud?
  2. O

Only seeing dashboard on iphone X

I am trying to access Sales Scripter on my phone which is iphone X and I only see the dashboard and no other features. Why is that?
  3. O

Objections not showing on scripts

I have customized my objections in the response builder and the show on the scripts with one sales pitch but not my other sales pitches. Do you know how to fix?
  4. O

If I sign up for annual, can I get a discount on monthly

If I sign up for one month on monthly and then upgrade to the annual, can I get a discount on the month that I paid at full price?
  5. O

Help with one call close

We have one phone call to pitch our product and get the buyer to chose us to undertake a survey. Would you have any advice about how we might be able to close this type of sale in one phone call? Thanks.
  6. O

What is a good subject line for cold email?

What is a good subject line for cold email?
  7. O

Add more fields in CRM?

I have some unique fields specific to my product that I need to be able to add to whatever CRM I use. Can I add more fields as I don't think your CRM will have fields for these details as standard.
  8. O

Responding to not interested responses

I am doing cold email prospecting on LinkedIn and I get a lot of not interested responses. I am trying to think of how to respond to those so that I can change their mind. Do you have any tips?