Recent content by john4532

1. J

Take out double line spacing in email signature

In regards to my email signature, how can I take the double spacing out of the grouping?
  2. J

Email signature not saving

HI, my saved email signature is not on the email, while I'm preparing to send it out. Have I done something wrong?
  3. J

Where do email replies go?

If I send emails out of sales scripter where do the email go when the contact replies? Is there an inbox in sales scripter?
  4. J

Interaction Reports is there video

Is there a video that explains how to use the interaction reports?
  5. J

How do I connect with my ringcentral account?

I use ringcentral for my phone system how do i connect or set up so that my account is connected with my phone system?
  6. J

Inserting contact name

How do I get a script to show the contact's name?
  7. J

Tell the contact you know they opened the email or clicked?

If you are cold calling a contact that you emailed and you know from the email system that they opened the email or clicked a link in the email, should you say that in your call script that you see they clicked or opened?
  8. J

Track email opens and clicks?

Does sales scripter track when contacts open emails and click on links? Does the contact know they are being tracked or are they notified?
  9. J

How does the scripter walk through work?

I am thinking about purchasing the scripter walk through service. Is this still available and how does it work? How do I talk to about scheduling that and where do I purchase?
  10. J

Can I hide the job postings from my employees?

There are job postings in Sales Scripter and I don't want my salespeople to see those and get distracted or find another job. Can I hide those?
  11. J

Can I add another email template in the sales playbook?

Is there a way for me to add a new email template? I see the page with all of the email templates, how can I add a new one?
  12. J

Use this for more than one company?

I have multiple companies that I would like to use this system for. Is that something I can do in one account or would I have to get an account for each company?
  13. J

Why would I use SalesScripter for more than one month?

If I use SalesScripter to create my script, why would I use it for more than one month? I like the product but why would I need it more than a month or the annual? Also, can I cancel at any time or am I locked in?
  14. J

Do you have versions in other languages?

Hello I am currently operating in Spain and some other countries in Europe. Does your software have any other languages or language support?